Clinic is Open!
As the pandemic is still on-going, the following measures are in place to ensure everyone’s health and safety. These guidelines were set by the Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors and adhere to public health standards outlined by the provincial government.
- The most common standard appointment is a 10 minute time slot, however, if you have more complex concerns please book a 20 minute appointment
- Patients who have not visited the clinic in over a year will need to book a Chiropractic Re-examination, in addition to a treatment
- Patients who have not visited the clinic in over two years will need to book a New Patient Examination
Before Your Appointment
- A pre-screening COVID-19 questionnaire will be sent to you via email; please complete it prior to attending each appointment
- If you notice any cold symptoms (e.g. cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose) please contact the clinic to reschedule your appointment. I am unable to provide treatment to anyone exhibiting symptoms
At Your Appointment
- The practitioner and any staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
- Patients are required to provide their own mask or facial covering and wear it over their nose and mouth at all times while in the clinic.
- Upon entering the clinic, please wash your hands at the kitchenette located to the right of the clinic entrance.
- No contact payment is strongly encouraged.
Other procedures to keep you safe include: removal of all magazines and cushions, sanitization of the point of sale machine after each transaction, and frequent cleaning of high-contact areas such as door handles and reception chairs.
I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding with these procedures; I look forward to seeing you in the office. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Yours in health,
Dr. Tamara Chan