Clinic Re-opening May 11, 2020
I am happy to announce that Restore Chiropractic & Wellness will re-open on Monday, May 11, 2020! As the pandemic is still on-going new measures are in place to ensure everyone’s health and safety. These guidelines were set by the Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors and adhere to public health standards outlined by the provincial government.
- Appointments now include a 10 minute buffer to allow for sanitizing treatment areas and tools between patients, as well as minimizing interactions between individuals. For example, a 10 minute treatment will require a 20 minute time slot.
- If you are booking for multiple people in your family, you may book one less than the number of people requiring care. E.g. a family of four will only need to book for three of the members and I will add in the remaining individual
Before Your Appointment
- A pre-screening COVID-19 questionnaire will be sent to you via email; please complete it prior to attending each appointment.
- If you notice any cold symptoms (e.g. cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose) please contact the clinic to cancel your appointment. I am unable to provide treatment to anyone exhibiting symptoms
At Your Appointment
- The practitioner and any staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
- Patients are required to provide their own mask or facial covering and wear it over their nose and mouth at all times while in the clinic.
- Upon entering the clinic, please wash your hands at the kitchenette located to the right of the clinic entrance.
- Appointment times have been modified to minimize interactions of patients, however, if you prefer to wait in your vehicle and be notified once the reception area is clear please let me know.
- No contact payment is strongly encouraged.
Other procedures to keep you safe include: removal of all magazines and cushions, sanitization of the point of sale machine after each transaction, and hourly cleaning of high-contact areas such as door handles and reception chairs.
I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding with the clinic closure and re-opening procedures; I look forward to seeing you in the office. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Yours in health,
Dr. Tamara Chan